The burden of payroll compliance seems to be becoming complicated due the constantly changing employment laws and tax regulations, and due to the introduction of auto-enrolment.
The introduction of RTI in April 2013 has fundamentally changed payroll reporting and thus employers are required to file payroll information on or before making the payment to employees. This has posed challenges for employers and accountants to ensure that correct and timely information has been submitted with HMRC, whether the employees are paid weekly or monthly.
At Martax, we can help you:
- To register your company for the PAYE scheme with HMRC
- Preparation of the weekly/monthly employees’ payslips
- Submission of weekly/monthly RTIs with HMRC
- Calculation of monthly/quarterly PAYE liability
- Preparation and submission of P60s, P45s and P11Ds
For more information and to arrange a free consultation, please contact us.